Leffman, D: Rough Guide to Iceland
Englisch. New York, 2016. 368 S. Kt
The Rough Guide to Iceland is the ultimate guidebook to one of Europe’s most exciting destinations. Features include:
• Full-colour section introducing Iceland’s highlights.
• Comprehensive coverage of all the attractions, from cosmopolitan Reykjavik to the coastal villages of the southeast and the wilderness of the Hornstandir Peninsula.
• Insider’s reviews of the best places to eat, stay and drink, plus how to enjoy the country on any budget.
• Practical tips on a host of activities, from whitewater rafting to whale watching and crossing the uninhabited interior.
• Maps and plans for every region.